Opening Position: Junior Project Manager
- Understand technical and Functional Requirements to help with project execution
- Follow Project Specifications Documentation
- Follow the project’s schedule
- Support onshore Project Managers to assist in matters related to project requirements and execution.
- Report to Program Director and assist Project Managers
- Good in English
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to stay up-to-date on general knowledge of popular software technologies
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
The Junior Project Manager is responsible for managing new and existing international clients being the face of the company. This includes:
- Knowledge of Web, Mobile, Software development, Digital
- Familiarity with creative design, marketing and multimedia is a plus
Job type: Full-Time Permanent
Job category: General
Job level: Associated Manager