Opening Position: Account Manager
- The Account Manager builds key customer relationships, managing an array of accounts and ensures flawless executions of all campaigns to successfully establish Cross as key partner in Vietnam companies. He also participates to identify business opportunities.
- Degree in computer science, information technology or business/marketing. Experience and/or knowledge of digital tool, website development, advertisement are pluses.
- Good business sense and professional manner
- Resourceful, problem solving, and demonstrate an eager to learn attitude.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing new and existing international clients being the face of the company. This includes:
- Servicing and support customers. Meeting clients to discuss their needs having researched their business and requirements, prepare and present campaign ideas and budget. Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign.
- Identifying new business opportunities, attends industry and networking events in order to generate more business.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service.
- Working as part of a team and closely with other departments within the organization.
Demonstrate an eager to learn attitude in a, constantly evolving environment – New therapeutic areas, new digital innovations & tools etc.
Being able to work with strong autonomy and proactivity, reporting to the General Manager
Job type: Full-Time Permanent
Job category: Sales – Account
Job level: Manager